WhatsApp Messenger is a messaging application available for Windows Phone. WhatsApp uses your phone's internet connection (4G / 3G / 2G / EDGE or Wi-Fi, if available) to send messages and call friends or family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, video, and Voice Mail. First year FREE! * WhatsApp may charge fees after that, the current price is $ 0.99 USD / year).
• NO ADDITIONAL COST: WhatsApp uses your phone's internet connection (4G / 3G / 2G / EDGE or Wi-Fi, if available) to send messages and call friends and family, so you do not need to pay for each message or call. *
• MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive images, video, and Voice Mail.
• CALL WhatsApp: Phone your friends and family by using WhatsApp for free, even if they were in other countries. WhatsApp calls using an Internet connection instead of your phone call minutes your cell pack. * (Note: You can not access 119 or other emergency service numbers via WhatsApp).
• GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group conversations with your contacts so you can easily communicate with friends and family.
• WhatsApp WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages directly from your computer browser.
• NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There is no extra cost to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends all over the world and avoid international SMS costs. *
• SAY NO TO THE USERNAME AND PIN: Why bother to remember username or password? WhatsApp works just like SMS using your phone number and integrates with the address book on your phone.
• NO NEED TO LOG IN / LOG OUT: With WhatsApp, you are always connected so you need not worry about losing new messages. No need to be confused to log in or log off from your device.
• IMMEDIATELY CONNECTED WITH YOUR CONTACT: your phone's address book are used so that you can easily and quickly connect to your contacts who are already using WhatsApp, so you do not need to add a username that is hard to remember.
• OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you lose the new message notification or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save the messages and sends them the next time you use the app back.
• AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set wallpaper and custom notification tones, email chat history, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and much more!
* Data charges may apply. Contact your carrier for more info.
• Message starry: Now you can tap and hold on any message in the chat screen to give a star so you can find it easily later. You can find messages from the starry Chat tab> Menu> Starred messages.
• The link that you share or receive now will have the preview. When sending a link, you have the option not to include a preview.